[เฉลย] Be My Princess 2 - Hayden A. Spencer : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • B : "Okay, sorry."
    • A : Call out.

Episode 2
    • A : "No, I’m not."
    • C : ...

Episode 3
    • A : "Here, please."

Episode 4
    • A : Hayden.
    • A : "What do you mean?"

Episode 5
    • A : "I’m not used to it."
    • A : "Is that strange?"

Episode 6
    • B : "You’re Lord Aiden…right?"
    • A : "A little."

Episode 7
    • B : "That’s a terrible thing to say!"
    • B : "I’ll do my best for Yosef."

Episode 8
    • A : "My boss's bakery is in trouble."
    • A : Thank him.

Episode 9
    • A : "That’s not true."
    • A : "Ugh, forget about that."

Episode 10
    • B : "Picking basil."
    • A : "I have a wonderful memory."

Episode 11
    • C : Blame yourself.
    • B : Tell him.

Episode 12
    • B : Refuse.
    • B "It wasn't anybody’s fault."

Episode 13
    • A : "What did they say?"
    • B : "Just lost in thought."

Episode 14
    • A : "Yes, I know."
    • C : I'm too obedient.

Episode 15
    • C : Hug him.
    • B : "I trust Prince Hayden."

Episode 16
     ...HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment